t is the end of 2015 and time for a little conclusion. The founders Christoph B. Meyer and I, Frank H. Ritz, wish you season’s greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
2015 is the year of our foundation, in which we have achieved many things:
- CH/EU funding to increase our equity capital
- Conceptional bases of a service, which for now is based on the capabilities of Smartphones as a standard equipment, have been designed
- Public presentation of our complete outlined proposal have been developed as well as published on this website and in social media
- Announcement of our service to investors and organizations in the D-A-CH – region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Business plan (will be completed at the end of the year 2015)
- Technology and its implementation in a prototype which will be shown soon
- Webinars provided for investors and organizations of hearing and visually impaired people.
2016 is the year of further important steps:
- We should find first investors for our service within January and February 2016
- Proof of Concept (PoC) with organizations and their members from April to June 2016
- We plan to release 1.0 in July 2016 and want to please the German D-A-CH region
- After that the integration of EU partners, we want to start our service EU wide
- Furthermore we want to start Cross – translations with our EU partners at the end of 2016.
What 2016 in detail means
To cover our capital requirements of approx. 400 kCHF, we will search for large investors. Our plan provides a bipartite financing of 170 kCHF asap in 2016 and 200 kCHF in summer 2016. 30 kCHF have already been provided by the founders in 2015.
Enterprises are sought that want to adapt the service for their own employees or purchase the service for their respective environment, providing hearing and visually impaired people mobility, communication and equality in their work or leisure time as well as in their private environment.
During the 1st quarter of 2016 we have to try to gain acceptance of the service in the branch of the national social security insurance institutions in a country of the D-A-CH region. With these institutions that want to participate in a PoC, the service is rolled out and tested.
In July 2016 the 1.0 version will be released accordingly to the plan without local device automatisms and contains the basic function of the service, i.e. one 100% platform connection and communication man to man, incl. transfer to third parties. Automatisms like object recognition, gesture recognition, text recognition, automatic translations or the output as speech-to-text reporting etc. are reserved for further releases. The releases 1.0 will be rolled out only for iOS. With the release 10.ff Android follows iOS after some weeks.
In August/September 2016 the rollout to the partners should begin as well as the adaption to the partner regions. These are typically adaptations to user interfaces, country specific regulations for protection of the personality, legal compatibility, national insurance regulations and rates or price models.
Please request our business plan (at the moment just in German) if you are seriously interested in the initiative E&EoD. Please, call us or contact us by eMail form.
Please read also our Media Flyer (Footer download) or our Investors Flyer.